ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multi Q  (Read 3798 times)

2fishstudio

Multi Q
« on: August 27, 2004, 07:07:07 PM »

Has anyone used a device called the "Multi Q"? The company is ARX and they are located in Australia. The rep here in the states told me they no longer distribute here in the states but could get me a unit if I decide to purchase. It looks great on paper! 6 individual ins and outs allow you to choose as mant bands as are needed for the task at hand. EX. if you only need 2 bands, you go in channel 1 and out channel 2. Then start the next task at channel 3 and so on.... Anyone thats used one please chime in.

K Knight

Weogo Reed

Re: Multi Q
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 09:57:33 PM »

Hi K Knight,

> Has anyone used a device called the "Multi Q"? The company is ARX and they are located in Australia. The rep here in the states told me they no longer distribute here in the states but could get me a unit if I decide to purchase. It looks great on paper! 6 individual ins and outs allow you to choose as mant bands as are needed for the task at hand. EX. if you only need 2 bands, you go in channel 1 and out channel 2. Then start the next task at channel 3 and so on.... Anyone thats used one please chime in.

If you have wonderful speakers and a wonderful acoustic environment, you may in fact only need one or two parametric filters to get great sound, and this unit would work nicely.
ARX is good stuff.
I often work with less than stellar equipment in halls with funky acoustics and have six parametric filters on one channel...
So I wouldn't buy one of these, rather I would get a good, analog or digital Parametric EQ.

Good health,  Weogo
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.