ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: US Visa Requirments  (Read 1505 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
US Visa Requirments
« on: July 25, 2004, 11:04:20 pm »

  Looking at taking a band into the States from Canada, gonna be a small two week deal. Not much money, no merch, looking for what type of Visas and Carnets are required to do this legally. Any info on additional resources would also be apreciated.

Dave Stevens

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1983
Re: US Visa Requirments
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 11:44:16 am »

Start here...

I'm pretty sure you'll need work permits, just like we do when we go to Canada.  The gear can be let in with a manifest and in some cases a bond so you won't need a full blown carnet.  This is one case where having an experienced agent or tour manager is helpful.

Revenge of the Chick Car...
A Barking Dog Goes Road Racing in 2011
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.