ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coemar CF7 HEX  (Read 3519 times)

Trent Keeling

Coemar CF7 HEX
« on: July 02, 2004, 02:13:05 PM »

Anyone have experience with Coemar CF7 Hex fixztures? I'm thinking about buying some but am concerned about reliability, service from Coemar, tech support? Any opinions out there? Thanx Chinstrap

Jamey Brock

Re: Coemar CF7 HEX
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 02:48:41 PM »

I would suggest you call their customer service department to get a realistic idea of how they treat their customers (just as I would recommend the same with any manufacturer, if it is a concern before investing in expensive products)

Nothing makes me more angry than being dealt with in an unfair manner when I make purchases, and need customer support help.
Jamey Brock
Martin Professional, Inc.

Trent Keeling

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 03:19:52 PM »

That's a realistic reply. On a similar note: I purchased some Mac250+ units a year and a half ago, and did not realize until about a year later that they did not have the + upgrade installed.The manual and all packaging (and the price I paid) were for 250+ units.  I only use the units a few times a year for some corporate clients and after the mistake was realized, I could not get any help from Martin. I also purchased the units without bulbs because none were in stock, and Martin shipping refused to credit me for the cost of the bulbs (which I purchased elsewhere) and instead said they would ship them to me at a later date. I never received them, after making several phone calls I just gave up. Tech support on the hotline was wonderful, very prompt and informative. Customer service gets a big zero. I never felt like anyone cared about me or my purchases. So, now I'm looking elsewhere for product and want to avoid service issues. Confused

Jamey Brock

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 03:50:36 PM »

Chinstrap wrote on Fri, 02 July 2004 15:19

That's a realistic reply. On a similar note: I purchased some Mac250+ units a year and a half ago, and did not realize until about a year later that they did not have the + upgrade installed.The manual and all packaging (and the price I paid) were for 250+ units.  I only use the units a few times a year for some corporate clients and after the mistake was realized, I could not get any help from Martin. I also purchased the units without bulbs because none were in stock, and Martin shipping refused to credit me for the cost of the bulbs (which I purchased elsewhere) and instead said they would ship them to me at a later date. I never received them, after making several phone calls I just gave up. Tech support on the hotline was wonderful, very prompt and informative. Customer service gets a big zero. I never felt like anyone cared about me or my purchases. So, now I'm looking elsewhere for product and want to avoid service issues. Confused

There is no (+) "upgrade."  The 250+ is a completely different unit than the 250.  The 250+ has indexable gobos and an achromatic lens system.  (those are the differences)

The standard 250 has a lens system that is capable of 4 different beam angles from the factory....you alter the lens configuration to get the different angles...all clearly spelled out in the manual.

Who was your dealer?  Did you purchase in the United States or elsewhere in the world?

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Email me directly, and I will see what I can do to remedy your problem:  jbrock@martinpro.com
Jamey Brock
Martin Professional, Inc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 18 queries.