ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blue Book Prices  (Read 4763 times)

Don Birnie

Blue Book Prices
« on: June 13, 2004, 01:11:30 PM »

Does anyone have a 'Blue Book' that might have a value of a Yorkville Audiopro SP12 powered mixer in it?  It is about10 years old, has 2 - 250 watt amps, 3 band EQ, 12 x 2 x 2 config w/ rev and echo. Also has 2 - 10 band graphics EQ's for Mains/Monitors
Can Blue book prices be found on line anywhere?  I am upgrading my pa and have several things to sell, but want to have an accurate idea of market value.  I am not real wild about selling on eBay, as shipping 50 lb. mixers, floor monitors etc would be difficult.
Fuzz1817

Chris Vice

Re: Blue Book Prices
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 11:37:57 AM »

I didn't look here to see of the particular Yorkville model you mentioned is listed, but this is a handy site with lots of used gear prices that someone posted here a while back:
http://www.prepal.com/welcome.htm

Good Luck!
Chris Vice

Don Birnie

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 07:15:17 PM »

Thanks for the info.  
They didn't have any of that mixer there, but I did see some of my monitors.  
I never thought  Rolling Eyes I would be buying more stuff to run sound at 53, but here I am. Just realized my subs were woefully underpowered, (buying a Crown CE4000) and my Rane/Peavey/Behringer stuff was noisy and not all balanced (buying 3dbx driveracks).  Lots of TS cords being replaced, rewiring the snakes for balanced hardware....I've been a guitar player/singer for 40 years and finally just got tired of bars.  Now running sound for a much better band, making 3 x's the cash.  Mixing has always been good, but buying begets buying, begets buying, Twisted Evil  you know the procedure.
And thanks to Bink/Dave/Mike/Tim and others on this site.  Learning a lot here.  My wife thought she lost me to the computer...Ha! She hadn't realized how this stuff gets in your blood. Thank God you can't cure it! Laughing
Fuzz1817

Mick_LoMauro

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 04:01:18 PM »

FWIW
check e-bay or www.alibris.com for orion blue books.
they can be had from $9.99 and up for one that is a year old.

Don Birnie

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 08:53:39 PM »

Thanks for the info.
db
Fuzz1817

John Roll

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2004, 03:11:43 PM »

So, I guess I can't use the "I'm gettin too old for this sh*t" line anymore. Laughing  I'm only 47 and some days I feel that way,like,when some kid's mom comes up to me and thanks me for the great job I did on sound for her son's band and she's younger than me.....I appreciate why you moved to doing sound for the reasons you mention,though.  Rolling Eyes I did it for many of the same reasons. Oh well, Dive right in and have fun!!!!! Very Happy

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.