Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

macs s--k...

<< < (2/3) > >>

Riley Casey:
The ride begins ... in so many ways  :P  :D 

--- Quote from: John Roberts {JR} on December 29, 2010, 02:52:45 PM ---cool... I can talk religion i the basement.

JR

--- End quote ---

The old smileys were way better

Lee Patzius:

--- Quote from: John Roberts {JR} on December 29, 2010, 02:52:45 PM ---cool... I can talk religion i the basement.

JR

--- End quote ---

Very interesting JR! I'm trying to guess... 4 pneumatic port holes for a remote wand of some sort?

Over the years, I always envisioned some sort of remote wand. The 2nd drawing is a simple concept of what I kept coming up with in my head. It's a remote wand housing "coupling components and transducers" that I thought would be somewhat easy to make, user friendly and fully adjustable somehow, to rotate around and fit all size drums.

Of course, easier said than done!

John Roberts {JR}:
No actually it's a scale model of the civil warship merrimac... or was that the monitor?

The four bosses on front and back, accept 1/2' diameter round acrylic struts to support the tuner above the drumhead.

On the back I use two struts in the two outer bosses, on the front I use shorty struts in the inner two, to bracket either side of the lug being adjusted.

I am down to using only one mic, but still two speakers.

The part is a symmetrical clamshell so two halves mate together. Smaller, lighter, cheaper, faster, better...

JR

Tim McCulloch:

JR

--- End quote ---
And you can posit PDF files.  So far that's the only improvement I've seen here.

Bon Voyage!

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on January 10, 2011, 12:18:11 PM ---And you can posit PDF files.  So far that's the only improvement I've seen here.

Bon Voyage!

--- End quote ---

FWIW, PDF posting will probably go away. PDF files remain one of the biggest malware vectors there is.

Mac

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version