ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sequencer Tracks Available???  (Read 2242 times)

Terry Martin

• http://www.SixtyFourEast.com
Sequencer Tracks Available???
« on: May 24, 2004, 11:45:28 PM »

We're interested in trying sequencing to compliment our rock act - increase the scope of our material so to speak.

Anyone got a line on sequencer tracks that can be downloaded?  I'd like to tip toe in to this with minimal investment to use at practice.  I'd like to know if we can make it work before plunging in to a sequencer/workstation.

Thanks!
Terry
Martin Performance Enterprises, LLC
Live Audio, Lighting - Rentals, Sales, Installs
Henderson, KY
--------------------

Dave Wallker

Re: Sequencer Tracks Available???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 07:17:10 PM »

Hi Terry. You are going to need some sort of sequencing software for your Pc or Laptop, If you buy or download the tracks you want to play (assuming you are doing covers), you will have to edit out the tracks you dont need and then add a click track to the sequence. I usually use a rim shot sound played four to the bar like a metronome. If you are using a laptop or Pc for live performance, pan the click track to left  for the Drummer to listen to on headphones or Iem's and the sequence track to the right or if you are using Minidisc or Dat, record the sequence track on one side and the click on the other. This is a subject I have been involved in since 1988 so if you need any specific answers to your problems, feel free to email me. Dave W.
Well it sounds alright on the headphones
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.