ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lab horn plans, drawings, measurements  (Read 12914 times)

DJMIKED1

lab horn plans, drawings, measurements
« on: May 21, 2004, 10:08:04 AM »

I am new to this forum and trying to get the plans for this horn.  If any one has the latest version and would email them to me I would greatly aprreciate it.  I am searching through the archives to try and find them but email would be quicker.  Thanks in advance to all that reply.

Kyle Kinnaman

Re: lab horn plans, drawings, measurements
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 12:21:18 PM »

Read the Documentation Page: http://www.prosoundweb.com/lsp/

There is no "latest" version.  There are three different versions, each with its own application.  Considering your moniker, I would suggest you look at the original plan as drafted by the founding members of this board (whose names you should know quite well from reading the archived posts as I'm sure you have).  This is on the aforementioned documentation page.

As I have started researching costs I have put together a Bill of Materials (still in progress, with wood from a local source) which is available at http://mypage.iu.edu/~kinnaman/LABSub_BOM.xls.  I may be off on the number of 5x5 sheets necessary - still trying to pin down a cut sheet for 5x5.

Good luck.

DJMIKED1

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 11:02:35 PM »

I must be missing something.  What I need are the types of wood exact size to cut it along with any angles or specific types of joints, braces and glue (sealer) to use.  I can't seem to find them, only pictures or drawings.  I would like a complete list of materials and exact sizes to cut wood along with the type of wood to be used, also any other materials needed.  Maybe even a do in this order list. Thanks for your input.

Brad Litz

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 11:22:30 PM »

DJMIKED1 wrote on Fri, 21 May 2004 22:02

I must be missing something.  What I need are the types of wood exact size to cut it along with any angles or specific types of joints, braces and glue (sealer) to use.  I can't seem to find them, only pictures or drawings.  I would like a complete list of materials and exact sizes to cut wood along with the type of wood to be used, also any other materials needed.  Maybe even a do in this order list. Thanks for your input.

Look here:
http://home.comcast.net/~labhorn/index.html

Brad Litz

DJMIKED1

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »

Very Happy Thanks Brad.  Do you know what the differences are between the v1-v2-v3.  I will be building these horns to use in mobile dj rigs.  Which version would you use?  Do you have the plans for that version?  Thanks again for your help.

Brad Litz

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2004, 12:30:41 AM »

DJMIKED1 wrote on Fri, 21 May 2004 22:34

Very Happy Thanks Brad.  Do you know what the differences are between the v1-v2-v3.  I will be building these horns to use in mobile dj rigs.  Which version would you use?  Do you have the plans for that version?  Thanks again for your help.

I'm putting together a web page that should help you decide. I'll post a link to it this weekend.
Brad Litz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.