ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Woodworking isn't my cup of tea  (Read 7413 times)

Timmahh

• http://www.chromepony.us
Re: Woodworking isn't my cup of tea
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2004, 06:02:30 PM »

let me know if you have your needs covered, we re getting ready to build a pair, maybe 2 pair, if we re cutting, maybe we could cut and build them for you, then you could come to michigan and pick them up and load them yourself, or we could do that too, so all you have to do is hual, then plug n play.
we re located in the TriCity area of michigan.  depending on where your at, you could come thru chicago, about 5 hrs from us. or use the ferry from traverse city, about 3 hrs from us... either way, it is a possibility.
let me know!
I had to do it cuz I'm Just like that!!!!!
Timmahh!!!

Rick

Re: Flamesuit on
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2004, 06:52:48 PM »

Hi all,

If you are not into woodworking, or dont have the tools, do as I did, take your sheets of wood to a laser cutter with AutoCAD drawings.  They charged me $95, and they cut all the pannels, and holes in less that 10min a cabinet ! its great to watch!.   They however dont do miters, so you have to do them yourself, but after that, its just a matter of screwing it all together.

Just my 2 cents worth

Cheers

Rick

Sound Construction

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2004, 12:50:54 AM »

what kind of business has a laser cutter? a furniture manufacturer maybe? where would i start looking for such a machine. I'm all for the pride of making my own sawdust, but speed may be of the escence.

Rick

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2004, 03:19:12 AM »

Yeah, I like to do the work myself, but in the past Iv had to get 50+ PA cabinets cut, and the laser cutters make that job easy.
They can cut anything from 1/2inch aluminium, to 2inch plywood,  great machines !!

They should just be listed under "laser cutting" in you local directory, im sure you will have one near you.
Have a look around on the web. I can help much being here in New Zealand, but hey, if we have 3 places in my local area, im sure there is someone near you that does laser cutting.

Cheers

Rick
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.