ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what do i need  (Read 2965 times)


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
what do i need
« on: April 19, 2004, 11:36:32 AM »

I'm running 8-600 watt pars,4 smaller pars,a dmx strobe,2 cheap moons and a couple of american dj sound activated lights.Right now i,m controlling every thing with on/off switches and a 4 chanel chase box.i was looking at getting either the berhinger or pv dmx controller so i could have more controll and do fades and expand to some better dmx lights.What else do i need? i saw beringer had a rack mount dimmer but it had no plugs and it stated you needed something could somebody guide me in the right direction.


  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2
Re: what do i need
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 12:29:39 PM »


It sounds as if you will need either a Power Pack Relay to plug in your pars or a Dimmer Pack.

If you are going to want to fade you Pars, you will need a couple of Dimmer Packs.

If you just want to turn the light son and off or have them chase, you will need a Relay Pack.

You will have your light controller
- You will then plug in to the back of the controller a a DMX cable
- You wil run the DMX cable to the Dimmer/Relay pack
- You will then assign your channels on your controller

And you are ready to have some fun with your lights

Hope this helps!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.