Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > DJ Forum

CDJ 2000 .... Whos using & stocking them ?

(1/2) > >>

Tim Talbot:
The CDJ 2000 .... Whos using & stocking them ?

Pascal.Pincosy:
I see them mostly going into nightclubs around here. There are a few companies that are doing dry hire rentals, but the demand isn't yet big enough to push everyone in the area to do so. I've only seen 2 riders in the last 9 months that have demanded 2000's. In fact I've seen far more lately that have specifically requested 1000's, and please no 2000's as substitutions.

Tim Talbot:
Same here we have been asked to ONLY supply 1000mk3 and please dont bring cdj2000's..... i think could be down to the slow loading time of CD's maybe :?

I like look of the new DJM 900 and am 90% sure that will be on riders very very soon. The only problem i can see with it is it only has two phono inputs and we do a fair amount of d&b nights where they want 3+ technics setup... we'll have to wait and see.

Pascal.Pincosy:

--- Quote from: Tim Talbot on February 19, 2011, 04:51:12 AM ---Same here we have been asked to ONLY supply 1000mk3 and please dont bring cdj2000's..... i think could be down to the slow loading time of CD's maybe :?
--- End quote ---
No idea but I'll make a point to ask next time I deal with such a request...

Blake Courtney:
I just put a set into a local club last week.

Goldie played on them. No complaints.

My only complaint is they are approx 3/4in longer than the CDJ-1000 due to the screen. And the booth was designed for the 1000's

They get alot of well known DJ's so far no one has requested them or asked NOT to use them.

Blake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version