ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: How many here...  (Read 11830 times)

Steve Stallings

Re: How many here...
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2004, 04:08:54 PM »

We are pretty small here at First Baptist Bremond. I think we get about 70-100 on Sundays. I am chief volunteer, bottle washer, tech, drummer, bassist, guitarist, pedal steel player, vocalist, and keyboard hack. I have recently self funded a system for our Praise band and youth center. This system is pretty well documented in the lounge so I won't go into it. My 17 y/o is mixing FOH (actually side of house..lol!) and my 15 y/o is playing guitar. It's all voluntary. I practice family medicine in a rural Christian clinic for the poor during the week.

David Harvey

• http://www.camppioneer.org
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2004, 12:27:26 PM »

Strictly volunteer.  We have three main sound guys and we split the Sundays out about equally among the three of us.  Rehearsals last about 2 hours on Wednesdays.  Standard worship/praise: multiple vocalist, drums, bass, acc guitar x2, piano and keyboards.  We have around 900 each Sunday split between two services The church has a full time ‘programming director’ who manages all the technical stuff but she is always directing the services while we do the actual hands on running of the board.  I also act as part of the drama team and do some other IT work for the church (my day job is IT management).  

All-in-all I average about five hours a week volunteering.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2004, 12:27:26 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.