Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Smite?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Weogo Reed:
Hi Y'all,

Growing up mostly in the South (Southeastern USA)

SMITE is not a word spoken lightly.

I suggest coming up with something better.

Maybe just

Ignore

or

Needs Tuning

?

Thanks and good health,  Weogo

Jon R Smith:

--- Quote from: Bennett Prescott on January 07, 2011, 04:25:38 PM ---This could actually be fun... I wonder if there's a way to graph my "karma" so I can see big dips when I'm snarky? It would be nice to know when I've really hit a nerve ;)

--- End quote ---

Okay Bennett. How did you get your ”Avatar,“ picture to upload. Is there a size limit I am missing or a special way to save the file? I'm feeling very “newbie” at the moment. Thanks!

Jon

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Jon R Smith on January 15, 2011, 03:30:07 AM ---Okay Bennett. How did you get your ”Avatar,“ picture to upload. Is there a size limit I am missing or a special way to save the file? I'm feeling very “newbie” at the moment. Thanks!

Jon

--- End quote ---

In your profile, where you selected your Nirvana avatar, you should be able to select "upload avatar". There is a maximum size of 80x80 pixels. One you select upload you browse ton the 80x80 image file you want to use.

Mac

Jon R Smith:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on January 15, 2011, 11:09:18 AM ---In your profile, where you selected your Nirvana avatar, you should be able to select "upload avatar". There is a maximum size of 80x80 pixels. One you select upload you browse ton the 80x80 image file you want to use.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Thanks Mac!

Tom Reid:
One can be smitten and not feel bad about it.
Smite is also a fencing term used to describe a scar.
Gothics would prefer besmeitan.

Foxworthy would use it for laughs.
"Tie that down real tight because they'smite fall off."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version