ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Instant Replay 360 Onsite Repair?  (Read 4652 times)

Loren Aguey

• New York City
Instant Replay 360 Onsite Repair?
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:29:51 AM »

The unit keeps freezing up and we don't have any more in the shop. I'd like to open this guy up to make sure all connections are seated properly but I can't figure out how. I'm sure that's how it was designed.

There are 4 screws that clustered underneath, not on the perimeter. I don't want to unscrew them because I'm guessing that they are securing the motherboard. I could be wrong about that just wondering if anyone has had to open one of these up.

Thanks.

Scott Helmke

Re: Instant Replay 360 Onsite Repair?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:40:39 AM »

Pull the rubber feet off.  You'll need a nutdriver to reach in and remove some nuts.

Loren Aguey

• New York City
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »

Pull the rubber feet off.  You'll need a nutdriver to reach in and remove some nuts.

Thanks Scott. Unfortunately I don't have a nut driver in my kit. So looks like we'll be doing live VOG's until we can get a rental in.

Charles Story

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 07:14:32 PM »

I am looking for someone who can repair IR 360. The factory thinks I have a hard drive problem (but) they do not repair these anymore. I have pulled the drive and know what type to get but after that I am afraid I am lost.
Charles Story

Charles Story

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 07:17:53 PM »

The unit keeps freezing up and we don't have any more in the shop. I'd like to open this guy up to make sure all connections are seated properly but I can't figure out how. I'm sure that's how it was designed.

There are 4 screws that clustered underneath, not on the perimeter. I don't want to unscrew them because I'm guessing that they are securing the motherboard. I could be wrong about that just wondering if anyone has had to open one of these up.

Thanks.

TO OEPN IR 360.... Caution*** Can be difficult to get back together.First to open an INSTANT REPLAY you will need the following tools

·         5/16 nut driver or socket with an extension and ratchet
·         A flat blade screw diver
·         A Philips screwdriver

First remove the 3 rubber feet on the bottom front of the I/R with the flat blade screw driver, Once the feet have been removed use your 5/16 nut driver or socket with the extension to remove 3 nuts that are inside the I/R. Once you have removed the 3 nuts tilt the top panel open and push the chassis away from you and pull the top panel towards you. After you’ve unplugged all the cables from the main board use the Phillips screw drives to remove the 4 screws on the bottom center of the I/R to remove your hard drive.

Charles Story

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber