Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Installed Sound/Contracting

70volt to Line Level

<< < (2/2)

Hal Bissinger/COMSYSTEC:
That's what that Edcor link in the post above yours points to.


Christopher Young:

--- Quote from: Bradford "BJ" James on April 13, 2011, 09:11:55 AM ---Just out of curiosity, are speaker level to line level transformers available?

--- End quote ---

Not sure you really need one.  It's a pretty simple thing to do.  Transformers typically are used for isolation, or to change the voltage but keep the power, here you just need attenuation, resistors will work fine.



[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version