ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 01v96 vcm buttons not working properly  (Read 2045 times)

john turner

01v96 vcm buttons not working properly
« on: October 07, 2011, 08:21:24 AM »

Just wondered if anyone here has had the same problem? Had the board for 3 years (so out of warranty) with no problems but just recently most of the buttons in the bottom half of the desk need 2 or 3 firm presses to get them to work. All the faders work fine by the way...Should I get it in for a service or is there something I could try myself?

thanks in advance.. :)

Don Davis

• So Cal
Re: 01v96 vcm buttons not working properly
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 04:36:24 PM »

Just wondered if anyone here has had the same problem? Had the board for 3 years (so out of warranty) with no problems but just recently most of the buttons in the bottom half of the desk need 2 or 3 firm presses to get them to work. All the faders work fine by the way...Should I get it in for a service or is there something I could try myself?

thanks in advance.. :)

Hi John,
I work with 2 used boards often and have never had anything like this happen. I'd post this over at the 01V96 forum at Yahoo Groups, they have some very knowledgable 01V users there. If I were to take a guess its sounds electronics related and may need factory service.
Don

john turner

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 04:00:54 PM »

Hi John,
I work with 2 used boards often and have never had anything like this happen. I'd post this over at the 01V96 forum at Yahoo Groups, they have some very knowledgable 01V users there. If I were to take a guess its sounds electronics related and may need factory service.
Don

Thanks for the tip Don, have done exactly as you suggest

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 04:00:54 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 24 queries.