Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Do you see anything funny?

<< < (3/3)

Jason Ellis:

--- Quote ---The system should include the following components. (In order of preference)
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Yamaha PM 3000,3500, 4000,5000  Midas H3000, XL200, XL250,XL-4,XL-3 or Venice320,Gamble EX,ATI Paragon, Crest VX, Soundcraft Series Five,MH4
--- End quote ---

Good I'll give the opener the H3000 and here's your PM3000, just like you specified.

Brad Gibson:
Ive got a feeling that if I give him half of the stuff he is looking for in this rider he will have no clue what to do with it. 

Brad Gibson:

--- Quote from: Steve Bunting on February 03, 2011, 09:05:20 AM ---What's the band manager hoping to do with his access to the system control?

--- End quote ---
Probably make a big mess!

Brad Harris:

--- Quote from: Brad Gibson on February 03, 2011, 12:04:14 AM ---**The system shall be in phase and available for testing and tuning Three hours before scheduled sound check where all system controls and operating parameters shall be available to Artist’s production staff.

--- End quote ---

So the whole PA have to show up 3 hours before sound check.

What if the slope is such that 16KHz shows up then but the subs till after soundcheck?

[email protected]:
I hope someone actually gets them stacks of vdosc ready to place as monitors. What splay do you use in your wedge? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version