ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Size of Whirlwind chassis connectors  (Read 6752 times)

Thomas Lamb

Re: Size of Whirlwind chassis connectors
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 02:06:11 PM »

Does anyone stock Switchcraft chassis females for a quick delivery?

I'm assuming you want males. I would check Markertek. They have large stock and turn stuff around quick it's what u do when I'm in a bind. If I had them I would just send them to you. I don't keep much panel mount stuff though I kinda order for consumption.
bigTlamb

"If you suck on a functional analog desk, you'll really suck on a complex digital desk...." Dick Rees

Mark McFarlane

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 10:59:28 PM »

I thought you needed male chassis connectors for it, or is this for something else?

A regular Neutrik NC3MD will fit, but it needs to be rotated slightly.  The only male connector that will fit properly is the Whirlwind WC3MQ.

If you really do need a female connector to fit in that hole, the Switchcraft D3F, Neutrik NC3FP(-1), Whirlwind WC3FQ, and Cannon XLR-3-31 will all do the trick.  There may be some off-brand options too, but I wouldn't recommend them.

GTD

Brain fart,... it's Males I need.  There isn't much room on the mini 6 to rotate the chassis jacks (maybe a 1/16 inch between jacks), so I suspect the mini12 is the same.
Mark McFarlane

Mark McFarlane

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 11:04:30 PM »

I'm assuming you want males. I would check Markertek. They have large stock and turn stuff around quick it's what u do when I'm in a bind. If I had them I would just send them to you. I don't keep much panel mount stuff though I kinda order for consumption.

Thanks Thomas, MarkerTek has Red Whirlwind males in stock, and I made my order.  http://www.markertek.com/Connectors-Adapters/Audio-Connectors/XLR-Connectors/Whirlwind/WC3M-BK.xhtml

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a shipping charge estimate. I'll have to wait for my receipt.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:12:34 PM by Mark McFarlane »
Mark McFarlane

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 11:04:30 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 26 queries.