ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Behringer iNuke DSP  (Read 6836 times)

Behringer iNuke DSP
« on: August 30, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »

Has anyone actually got their hands on any of these?  I am curious if they've made any decent changes since the DCX(used to use that one years ago).  Does the DSP sound any good or is it just like all the other cheap rubbishy DSPs?

chuck clark

Re: Behringer iNuke DSP
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 04:15:29 PM »

i'm using some new Peavey IPR 3000's. Pretty decent. From everything I've heard they require their component supplier's to provide parts that meet a minimum specification.
I think the Behr's use the cheapest parts available. Thus all the stories of failures for little or no reason.
Best of all Crest, has a new superlight digital amp series out that uses nothing but the highest grade components available. I'll be getting the Crest's and sleeping better at night. Good luck!
Chuck

Chris Van Duker

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

I used a pair of IPR 3000's to drive a set of four LabSubs at Burning Man for 5 solid nights of tickling the limiters. They barely got warm, and I had no problems with them. Considering I got them for more than $100 off the already cheap MAP price, I can't really see the need to save a few more dollars and get the Behringers.

I'm still, like everyone, waiting for the IPR 6k's. Latest word is November.

-C

i'm using some new Peavey IPR 3000's. Pretty decent. From everything I've heard they require their component supplier's to provide parts that meet a minimum specification.
I think the Behr's use the cheapest parts available. Thus all the stories of failures for little or no reason.
Best of all Crest, has a new superlight digital amp series out that uses nothing but the highest grade components available. I'll be getting the Crest's and sleeping better at night. Good luck!
Chuck

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.