ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bandmanager-XTi-MRX515 question  (Read 2064 times)

Jim Conaty

Bandmanager-XTi-MRX515 question
« on: August 25, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »

I've just loaded Bandmanager and am configuring my XTi4000 to power my MRX 515's. When I load the JBL preset tunings, I can see where it adjusted the crossover settings, but I would have thought there would be an adjustment to the EQ. When I open that panel, there is no apparent adjustment (this does not preclude me not knowinig what I'm doing!). I love the MRX's, but I imagined they would need a little tweak...

Does anyone have a similar setup/experience? Is there no EQ adjustment for these speakers?

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Jim

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
Re: Bandmanager-XTi-MRX515 question
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 02:13:08 PM »

I've just loaded Bandmanager and am configuring my XTi4000 to power my MRX 515's. When I load the JBL preset tunings, I can see where it adjusted the crossover settings, but I would have thought there would be an adjustment to the EQ. When I open that panel, there is no apparent adjustment (this does not preclude me not knowinig what I'm doing!). I love the MRX's, but I imagined they would need a little tweak...

Does anyone have a similar setup/experience? Is there no EQ adjustment for these speakers?

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Jim

As I have no reason to use either Band Manager or MRX515, I'm guessing that whatever "corrective" EQ is in place is hidden, i.e. a "blackbox" preset.  Or there is none and you can use B.M.'s control over the XTi input EQ to roll your own.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Bandmanager-XTi-MRX515 question
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 02:13:08 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 25 queries.