Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Festival Security?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Royce Covington on January 29, 2011, 04:19:05 PM ---not sure the nature of your event, but the local Hells Angels have been hired to provide security for certain types of events around here, on occasion. 

--- Quote from: Pascal.Pincosy on January 29, 2011, 04:36:29 PM ---I'm having deja vu  :o

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ya think?

Mac

Mike Lieman:
Wait!  There's catfish, too?

chris fletchall:

--- Quote from: Royce Covington on January 29, 2011, 04:19:05 PM ---not sure the nature of your event, but the local Hells Angels have been hired to provide security for certain types of events around here, on occasion. 

R~

--- End quote ---

Its kinda funny you say that. One of the local MC has offered there services. But I know the story of Altamont and I'm a little sceptical that they will not provide the proof of inshurance that I need.  ::)

DavidTurner:
Have you considered contacting the local sheriff to see if some of their off duty deputies might be interested? Of course, if it is indeed a hippie fest, they might have a problem "looking the other way"

Travis_Valois:
Maybe incorporate some of Eric Cartman's methods?

http://facebookcan.com/video-south-park-09x02-die-hippie-die-part-2-hq.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version