Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Festival Security?

(1/6) > >>

chris fletchall:
Our little company has been working a two day hippie festival for the past 3 years. Last year we found out that local security company was calling it quits and would no longer be doing crowd control.

So what do most of you guys do for crowd control security. This event is a BYOB camping event , gets a little rough at times.

I have contacted other local security companys in our area and they will not do crowd control.

This event is in Topeka, KS

Bennett Prescott:
Sounds like there was a problem and everyone's trying to keep their hands clean this year.

chris fletchall:
The story I got was. Two security gards after hours and 15 drunk guys and a brick.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: chris fletchall on January 27, 2011, 10:07:12 AM ---Our little company has been working a two day hippie festival for the past 3 years. Last year we found out that local security company was calling it quits and would no longer be doing crowd control.

So what do most of you guys do for crowd control security. This event is a BYOB camping event , gets a little rough at times.

I have contacted other local security companys in our area and they will not do crowd control.

This event is in Topeka, KS

--- End quote ---

Chris-

Problems at Wakarusa?

chris fletchall:
tim
Close. Its a small festival that came about due to Wakarusa moving to arkansas. Its called Truckhenge. Nothing to big but with out proper security I told them I cant do the shows. So I thought I would help them find some real crowd control companies and not the good ol local boys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version