ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Message Navigator?  (Read 1471 times)

Matt Lillie

• SR Forums
Message Navigator?
« on: January 26, 2011, 07:36:27 pm »

Where do I find the message navigator? Is it called something else? All I can find is "recent messages", and that is a flat view of the whole message rather that a user defined time period with just the message headings.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I have to enter those stoopid squiggly letters to post?

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Message Navigator?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 08:08:40 pm »

Where do I find the message navigator? Is it called something else? All I can find is "recent messages", and that is a flat view of the whole message rather that a user defined time period with just the message headings.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I have to enter those stoopid squiggly letters to post?

There is no message navigator per se. If you expand the uppermost header that contains your name so that your avatar shows, there is a button in the page header by your name to "Show unread posts since your last visit", and there is a "new" button next to each topic that has new messages since your last visit. The first one will show you posts in all the forums you are a member of. If you have not joined any membergroups you are automatically a member of all groups. You can narrow the focus of what forums you see by joining a membergroup in your profile. Within a forum, the new button next to a topic will show you the unread posts in that thread.

The Capcha verification is only for your first 2 posts, it will go away after that. Membergroups are explained in the Announcements section at the top of the page.

Mac
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 08:28:42 pm by Mac Kerr »

Matt Lillie

• SR Forums
Re: Message Navigator?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 08:46:33 pm »

Thanks, Mac.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.