Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Yorkville E12 Processor Settings

(1/1)

Loren Jones:
Anyone have any idea what EQ the Yorkville processor applies to these boxes run in passive mode.  I have the DSP available to implement plenty of EQ on them, but I was just looking for info on what Yorkville does with their own processor.  I couldn't find any info on their website or on searches of the LAB.

I guess I could just use my ears, but I don't always trust myself given lack of experience tuning systems.

Thanks,
Loren Jones

Dave Rickard:

--- Quote from: Loren Jones on January 26, 2011, 07:18:48 PM ---Anyone have any idea what EQ the Yorkville processor applies to these boxes run in passive mode.  I have the DSP available to implement plenty of EQ on them, but I was just looking for info on what Yorkville does with their own processor.

--- End quote ---

Some info here:

http://yorkville.com/downloads/manuals/omeliteprocessor.pdf

Loren Jones:
Thanks Dave,

That should have the info.  Sorry I was too dumb to find that myself.  Now one other question.  I don't see which processor would go with the E12 to know which curves from that PDF to replicate as a starting point.  None of them seem to be for the E12 based on their naming convention.

Thanks much,
Loren Jones

Dave Rickard:

--- Quote from: Loren Jones on January 28, 2011, 07:18:32 PM ---Now one other question.  I don't see which processor would go with the E12 to know which curves from that PDF to replicate as a starting point.  None of them seem to be for the E12 based on their naming convention.

--- End quote ---

EP1215.

Loren Jones:
Dave,

Thanks for the spoon feed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version