Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Lost 2 track digital inputs on the back of a PM1D

<< < (2/4) > >>

Eric Chancey:
Hi Mac,
         Tonight I switched the wordclock form the 2 trk  to engine internal 48k and that didnt't change anything. So I tried console internal, that didn't work either. I also tries 44.1 on both and just about every combination just to see if something would work. Nada. I did turn on SRC on the digital inputs also. Thanks for the help though....any other thoughts?

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Eric Chancey on January 29, 2011, 09:34:50 PM ---Hi Mac,
         Tonight I switched the wordclock form the 2 trk  to engine internal 48k and that didnt't change anything. So I tried console internal, that didn't work either. I also tries 44.1 on both and just about every combination just to see if something would work. Nada. I did turn on SRC on the digital inputs also. Thanks for the help though....any other thoughts?

--- End quote ---

If you are using the engine internal clock at 48k, and everything else is auto, and is showing a blue dot to indicate it is in sync, the console is sync'd to itself fine. On the 3 digital inputs on the CS1D you are using for your free running FX and playback devices you should enable SRC. This will make sure the external devices are brought into sync with the CS1D. If you still do not have audio, it is probably not sync. Do you have the insert turned on for any of those channels? Turning on the insert without a send and return path will interrupt audio. Are you seeing signal on the meters, but not hearing it? Are the digital inputs selected to the right connector? Are you sure the outboard devices are sending digital?

Maybe some more screenshots of your current setup, the WC screen, and the System Connection screen, as well as whatever screen has the 2T inputs on it. Try to get the whole screen in the picture.

Ya got me.

Mac

Eric Chancey:
No inserts on, I did check that and DCA assignments. I am seeing signal on the 2trk input meters, but not on the channel they are patched to. I'll post more screen shots tomorrow afternoon. Thanks again!

Eric Chancey:
Okay, here are some more shots...

First up the patch screen.

Eric Chancey:
Next meters showing on 2trk input.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version