ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yorkville UCS1 wheels  (Read 3543 times)

David Allred

Yorkville UCS1 wheels
« on: January 26, 2011, 04:05:19 PM »

Hello all,
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair.  My only experience with tilt back wheels are with Peavey SP4xt's.  within about a year they were falling apart (mostly hub separation or broken tread sections).  How well-built are the wheels on the UCS1?  What is your experience with them?  How do the handle threashholds?  Sidewalk divider openings?

Thanks,
David

Dave Rickard

• SR Forums
Re: Yorkville UCS1 wheels
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 01:42:37 AM »

Hello all,
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair.  My only experience with tilt back wheels are with Peavey SP4xt's.  within about a year they were falling apart (mostly hub separation or broken tread sections).  How well-built are the wheels on the UCS1?  What is your experience with them?  How do the handle threashholds?  Sidewalk divider openings?

Thanks,
David

I had one wheel fail and Yorkville sent me a replacement *pair* for free.

Tough to beat that.
The wrong piece of gear at the right price, is still the wrong piece of gear.

Brian Houchin

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:26:41 AM »

I don't use mine too much anymore, but after 5 years the ones on mine are a little rough but still roll.  They do make a "clacking" sound where cracks have started to form around the hub area.

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 10:31:46 AM »

They do eventually break under hard use, but Yorkville keeps plenty of new ones in stock and they are not expensive.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 10:31:46 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 24 queries.