ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yorkville UCS1 wheels  (Read 2327 times)

David Allred

Yorkville UCS1 wheels
« on: January 26, 2011, 04:05:19 pm »

Hello all,
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair.  My only experience with tilt back wheels are with Peavey SP4xt's.  within about a year they were falling apart (mostly hub separation or broken tread sections).  How well-built are the wheels on the UCS1?  What is your experience with them?  How do the handle threashholds?  Sidewalk divider openings?

Thanks,
David

Dave Rickard

• SR Forums
Re: Yorkville UCS1 wheels
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 01:42:37 am »

Hello all,
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a pair.  My only experience with tilt back wheels are with Peavey SP4xt's.  within about a year they were falling apart (mostly hub separation or broken tread sections).  How well-built are the wheels on the UCS1?  What is your experience with them?  How do the handle threashholds?  Sidewalk divider openings?

Thanks,
David

I had one wheel fail and Yorkville sent me a replacement *pair* for free.

Tough to beat that.
The wrong piece of gear at the right price, is still the wrong piece of gear.

Brian Houchin

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:26:41 am »

I don't use mine too much anymore, but after 5 years the ones on mine are a little rough but still roll.  They do make a "clacking" sound where cracks have started to form around the hub area.

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 10:31:46 am »

They do eventually break under hard use, but Yorkville keeps plenty of new ones in stock and they are not expensive.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, VTC, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, OnPoint Audio, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Road Ready, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, Whirlwind, On-Stage, more...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 10:31:46 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.