Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Installed Sound/Contracting

Weather proof speakers that can withstand extreme tropical conditions ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kevin McDonough:
hey

yeah Technomad was also my first thought. Never used them myself so cant comment on sound quality but despite their slightly garrish and non-professional sounding name, they are reputed to be great in these situations.

http://www.technomad.com/products/weatherproof/

k

Joules Newell:
As said before....

Community WET series. or depending on what you want from it (speech only) Community M4 / EM280 / M200 based horns.

I have much personal experience of the WETs and you won't go wrong with them.

Josh Hoevelmann:
I've installed a set of Technomad Berlin's outdoors and am so happy with them, I'm installing two Noho C's this week.  The Berlin's have been at a 2000 seat Soccer stadium for the last 5 years through rain, hail, winds, etc.  As for the ants, I'd spray something around the cabinets and even hose them down every once in a while.  We have birds that try to nest and poop all over ours.

Robin Parker:

--- Quote from: Josh Hoevelmann on March 02, 2011, 09:36:20 AM ---I've installed a set of Technomad Berlin's outdoors and am so happy with them, I'm installing two Noho C's this week.  The Berlin's have been at a 2000 seat Soccer stadium for the last 5 years through rain, hail, winds, etc.  As for the ants, I'd spray something around the cabinets and even hose them down every once in a while.  We have birds that try to nest and poop all over ours.

--- End quote ---

Can you be more specific regarding the Technomad Berlin speakers? There are two basic model differences -  the "H", and the higher Q 60/40 and 90/40 models - any information will be helpful!   Thanks

Josh Hoevelmann:

--- Quote from: Robin Parker on March 13, 2011, 10:43:17 PM ---Can you be more specific regarding the Technomad Berlin speakers? There are two basic model differences -  the "H", and the higher Q 60/40 and 90/40 models - any information will be helpful!   Thanks

--- End quote ---

My Berlins are not the Q sereies.  The have the 120x120 coverage pattern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version