Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Accuscan vs Technobeam

(1/2) > >>

Josh Brewer:
Not very knowledgeable in this area...Looking to purchase either some "B" stock accu-scans or used technobeams.  I have friends that own each and they both appear to be excellent units.  For about the same price I can get (4) of the "B" stock accu-scans with 90 day warranty or (4) used Technobeams (2 with iris) and the controller.  Anyone have any suggestions on which would be the best buy?  Thanks.

Craig Leerman:
Real names are required to participate here on the Lighting Forum (as well as all of the other "Live" forums)

Go to your profile and change your handle to your real name or your posts will be deleted.

Craig

Tim Weaver:
This should really be a no brainer. One is a internationally accepted intelligent light. The other has "DJ" literally written on the side of it.....

Josh Brewer:
ha good point!  I've always felt the same way, it just seemed that everyone has been raving about the accuscans and they do look good, just didn't know about the reliability.

Tim Weaver:
I'm sure the accuscans would be fine, but the reason anybody would buy an ADJ or Chauvet light over a High End fixture is due to price. In your case the price is similar so why not go with the real deal and not the knockoff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version