ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I am a DA...  (Read 6096 times)

Louie Warren

• "Makin' it up as I go along" - Radney Foster
    • Ludietunes
Re: I am a DA...
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:22 AM »

Since you bought from Redco, give them a call and/or email. I've found them to be very helpful folks.

FYI - they will also (for a price) fill in a rack panel with your choice of jacks with whatever length wire needed on the other side; I was looking at doing it for my 01v Rack.

Other than this issue, how do you like the Pedalsnake? I'm a guitar player as are several on the forum.

I contacted them... they said send the panels back and they'd custom make me two for a fee.  More money than I really wanted to spend.

The Pedal Snake is worth the money.  It's quieted my rig down... the biggest PITA is having to leave the pedal side connected and fishing around in the rack for the pigtails.  Once I get these panels done, 1/2 that will be fixed.  Then I will try to figure how to put something similar on my pedal board.   But so far, it is the way to go.  Highly recommend!
Please help spread the word!
http://www.ludietunes.com/Stolen/

Remember... I'm just a guitar player

Louie Warren

• "Makin' it up as I go along" - Radney Foster
    • Ludietunes
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:36 AM »

Unibit or similar is a great thing to have. I carry 2 sizes, and have had no issues drilling thru aluminum or steel panels, as long as you drill a pilot hole first. Stainless, not so good.

Yes, I've been meaning to find one.  My father was an electrician and there are tons of tools over at his old house.  I'm sure he has one.   I recently replaced the XLR-M panel connectors on speakers I had.  The builder used them because SpeakOns hadn't come out yet, or something like that.  I want to open the hole up to allow me to put NL2s in there.   Just got to find the bit, or break down and buy one.
Please help spread the word!
http://www.ludietunes.com/Stolen/

Remember... I'm just a guitar player

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:36 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 25 queries.