ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW CRAIGSLIST SCAM  (Read 7282 times)

Scott Stacey

NEW CRAIGSLIST SCAM
« on: July 27, 2011, 01:01:31 PM »

Hello,

I still have the WACOM CINTIQ 21UX DTK-2100 for sale at the price of US$1200.00.I am currently out of country because I work with "Save The Children Foundation" and I am traveling a lot all over the world, where children needs my help. I am now in United Kingdom and I will have to stay here for at least 6 months. If you still want to buy it, we can do it with the help of a very good UK shipping company - Parcel Force . You will have 10 days inspection period to make sure it is in like new condition. I will pay all shipping fees. If you are interested in buying this, just let me know and I will provide all complete details on how this transaction will work.

Thanks
Allen

2nd email
Hello,

I am glad you decided that you want to buy it. Parcel Force is a very good delivery company and 100% secure for both of us. All I need is your complete name and address so I can start the shipping to you. Once I will start the transaction, they will send you an invoice with all delivery details. Once they will receive the package from me, they will verify it and provide you details regarding the condition of the product. You will have to send the money to an Parcel Force representative by: Liberty Reserve (you can pay with Paypal,bank wire tranfer,credit card only through Liberty Reserve) , Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram eMoney Tranfer. Immediately after your payment is verified the product wil be delivered to you. The Parcel Force representative will hold your payment until you receive the product and decide if you want to keep it or not. If the item is not as described by me or if it doesn't work, the Parcel Force agent will come to your home, will take the item and give you the money back. This transaction is made through Parcel Force and Craiglist so it will be secure for both of us. Once I will receive your details I will take the item to the Parcel Force office and start the transaction. I will wait your email.

Josh Billings

Re: NEW CRAIGSLIST SCAM
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 03:47:14 PM »

This is NEW?

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 04:40:43 PM »

This is NEW?

A gal is selling a Yamaha LS9-32 for $4,000, in Richmond... or is it Chicago? Just kidding, San Diego. I mean Houston. Cleveland. Or Washington DC? I don't know.

Her "son" was killed in Iraq, and she just wants to get rid of the board (cheap!) to not have the -- I can't do it justice.

Hello,

My name is Laura Tenner

I wish to thank you for your interest for my item. This yamaha belonged to my son until 3
month ago when he went on a mission in Afghanistan with U.S. Army troops and 1 month ago I heard terrible news that my son was shot with cold blood by an Afghan and he died immediately. Now I want to sell as soon as possible this yamaha to remove my thoughts from my son dead and from this tragic accident, this is the reson why
I choose to sell at a low price of $4000. The yamaha is in excellent working condition
The yamaha is already at a shipping company affiliated with Google Checkout, with all the
papers signed by me and also the payment will be done through Google Checkout services because I have a purchase protection account for $20.000.
I hope you understand my pain and situation to help me to sell this yamaha soon and to have a normal life.
If you want to buy it please e-mail me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the
transaction and after that they will contact you with all necessary information about this transaction
(terms, buyer protection, payment instructions, invoice, etc.)

God Bless! and i want to thank you again, hope you understand my pain!

I offered her $2,500, because that's "all I have," and she countered with $3,500. Hmmmm. Sorry, no deal. "This Yamaha?" And it's in "great working condition" - how would she know?

Oh well. Glad we're all smarter then this...

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Rob Gow

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »

Have fun and lead them on for awhile.

Steven Leonard

• Sands Productions
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 08:11:10 PM »

Hello,

I still have the WACOM CINTIQ 21UX DTK-2100 for sale at the price of US$1200.00.I am currently out of country because I work with "Save The Children Foundation" and I am traveling a lot all over the world, where children needs my help. I am now in United Kingdom and I will have to stay here for at least 6 months. If you still want to buy it, we can do it with the help of a very good UK shipping company - Parcel Force . You will have 10 days inspection period to make sure it is in like new condition. I will pay all shipping fees. If you are interested in buying this, just let me know and I will provide all complete details on how this transaction will work.

Thanks
Allen

2nd email
Hello,

I am glad you decided that you want to buy it. Parcel Force is a very good delivery company and 100% secure for both of us. All I need is your complete name and address so I can start the shipping to you. Once I will start the transaction, they will send you an invoice with all delivery details. Once they will receive the package from me, they will verify it and provide you details regarding the condition of the product. You will have to send the money to an Parcel Force representative by: Liberty Reserve (you can pay with Paypal,bank wire tranfer,credit card only through Liberty Reserve) , Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram eMoney Tranfer. Immediately after your payment is verified the product wil be delivered to you. The Parcel Force representative will hold your payment until you receive the product and decide if you want to keep it or not. If the item is not as described by me or if it doesn't work, the Parcel Force agent will come to your home, will take the item and give you the money back. This transaction is made through Parcel Force and Craiglist so it will be secure for both of us. Once I will receive your details I will take the item to the Parcel Force office and start the transaction. I will wait your email.

There are a few sites dedicated to messing with these guys. Pretty funny!

http://www.419eater.com/index.php
http://www.stringalongafraudster.bravehost.com/

Patrick Campbell

• Jury's Out Rock Band
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 07:52:37 AM »

A gal is selling a Yamaha LS9-32 for $4,000, in Richmond... or is it Chicago? Just kidding, San Diego. I mean Houston. Cleveland. Or Washington DC? I don't know.

Her "son" was killed in Iraq, and she just wants to get rid of the board (cheap!) to not have the -- I can't do it justice.

Hello,

My name is Laura Tenner

I wish to thank you for your interest for my item. This yamaha belonged to my son until 3
month ago when he went on a mission in Afghanistan with U.S. Army troops and 1 month ago I heard terrible news that my son was shot with cold blood by an Afghan and he died immediately. Now I want to sell as soon as possible this yamaha to remove my thoughts from my son dead and from this tragic accident, this is the reson why
I choose to sell at a low price of $4000. The yamaha is in excellent working condition
The yamaha is already at a shipping company affiliated with Google Checkout, with all the
papers signed by me and also the payment will be done through Google Checkout services because I have a purchase protection account for $20.000.
I hope you understand my pain and situation to help me to sell this yamaha soon and to have a normal life.
If you want to buy it please e-mail me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the
transaction and after that they will contact you with all necessary information about this transaction
(terms, buyer protection, payment instructions, invoice, etc.)

God Bless! and i want to thank you again, hope you understand my pain!

I offered her $2,500, because that's "all I have," and she countered with $3,500. Hmmmm. Sorry, no deal. "This Yamaha?" And it's in "great working condition" - how would she know?

Oh well. Glad we're all smarter then this...

-Ray

saw this too - pretty sad how low people will stoop

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 07:52:37 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.