Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Weird experience of the day

(1/2) > >>

Mac Kerr:
I just opened an email from FOH magazine, the weekly news round up, and found my own face smiling out at me. Kinda creepy.

Mac

g'bye, Dick Rees:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on July 26, 2011, 06:52:27 PM ---I just opened an email from FOH magazine, the weekly news round up, and found my own face smiling out at me. Kinda creepy.

Mac

--- End quote ---

You hadn't noticed it was missing?

Jay Barracato:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on July 26, 2011, 06:52:27 PM ---I just opened an email from FOH magazine, the weekly news round up, and found my own face smiling out at me. Kinda creepy.

Mac

--- End quote ---

A friend and I wandered back to our camp at a festival, sat down, and then kind of glanced at each other. The site next to us was playing his new cd.

Justice C. Bigler:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on July 26, 2011, 06:52:27 PM ---Kinda creepy.
--- End quote ---

You know, I didn't want to say anything, but you do kind of remind me of the classic creepy uncle from numerous TV shows and movies...  :P

Jordan Wolf:

--- Quote from: Justice C. Bigler on July 27, 2011, 01:43:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on July 26, 2011, 06:52:27 PM ---Kinda creepy.
--- End quote ---

You know, I didn't want to say anything, but you do kind of remind me of the classic creepy uncle from numerous TV shows and movies...  :P

--- End quote ---
Uncle Buck?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version