ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M7 DCA problem  (Read 1604 times)

Kevin Maxwell

M7 DCA problem
« on: July 26, 2011, 08:46:01 am »

M7 DCA problem

I wrote all my scenes for a musical and then realized I wanted to assign all the male singers to 1 DCA and all the female singers to a different DCA. I am only recalling fader movements and have everything else safed. I thought that safeing it this way would allow me to set the DCA how I want them to stay for the whole show (even after I wrote the scenes) and not recall them with each scene change. Is there a quick way to fix this without having to rewrite every scene?

If anyone knows the answer and sees this this morning it would be very helpful to find out the trick. If not I will be rewriting all of my scenes later this morning. But I will check back here before I do.

I have read everything that Yamaha has on scenes and safe and recall focus and global paste and I see no way to do this. I can safe the DCA settings on the channels on other (even cheaper) boards I have used so I didnít realize this would be a problem. 

Jonathan Schroeder

• SR Forums
  • Houston, Tx
Re: M7 DCA problem
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:47:25 am »

I have come across this a few times and have never found a way to quickly fix this.  I know most updates have included more options for recall safe, but I have yet to see anything DCA related that would fix this problem.   I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but hopefully a future update will fix this. 

Jon

Kevin Maxwell

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 11:24:54 am »

I have come across this a few times and have never found a way to quickly fix this.  I know most updates have included more options for recall safe, but I have yet to see anything DCA related that would fix this problem.   I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but hopefully a future update will fix this. 

Jon

Thank you. It's nice to know I am not alone.

Kevin Maxwell

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 12:14:05 pm »

Thank you. It's nice to know I am not alone.
I rewrote the DCA assigns manually luckily I only had about 60 cues.

ProSoundWeb Community

¬ę Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 12:14:05 pm ¬Ľ

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.