ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Presonus 16.4.2  (Read 6438 times)

Kent Thompson

Re: Presonus 16.4.2
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 11:21:37 PM »

Was wondering if anybody is using this board at their church.  If what are your thoughts on it?  Is it volunteer friendly, etc?

We have the 24 channel version at one of our churches and I just happened to get on another 24 channel one last night at another church that called me for help. It was fairly easy to figure out but, I am use to digital boards. The church that had the board really didn't know how (or were intimidated by it) to use it. The layout is really pretty simple and works pretty much the same way other digital boards work that I have used. I just hated having to turn a rotary knob to spell out a scene name lol (minor peve). I liked the eq. The compressors were very audible to me but, usable.I am glad I saw a post about that hidden level nob on the back of the mixer or I might have been pulling my hair out last night. I thought it was a pretty good board for the price. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with it. Maybe a couple hours max the rest of the time I spent trying to convince them the guitars didn't need to be so loud but, I digress...I was impressed with how well they laid it out and fit all those features on such a small board.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Presonus 16.4.2
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 11:21:37 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 24 queries.