Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Shoes for Industry!

(1/4) > >>

Tim McCulloch:
A couple of years ago there was a thread in the PSW FUD forums about gig footwear and Mac Kerr recommended Ecco Track V (low) as comfortable for long days.

It was that recommendation that motivated me to try them.  After several months of owning a pair I can say that for me, they are exactly as he described them.  I just spent 2 days in 105F weather, mostly either standing at FOH or walking speaker coverage areas.  My feet are happy and my back isn't killing me.

Thanks for the tip, Mac.

Tim Mc

Kirby Yarbrough:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on July 18, 2011, 08:04:47 AM ---Mac Kerr recommended Ecco Track V

--- End quote ---

+1

Thanks Mac

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on July 18, 2011, 08:04:47 AM ---A couple of years ago there was a thread in the PSW FUD forums about gig footwear and Mac Kerr recommended Ecco Track V (low) as comfortable for long days.

It was that recommendation that motivated me to try them.  After several months of owning a pair I can say that for me, they are exactly as he described them.  I just spent 2 days in 105F weather, mostly either standing at FOH or walking speaker coverage areas.  My feet are happy and my back isn't killing me.

Thanks for the tip, Mac.

Tim Mc

--- End quote ---

De nada. I'm wearing them right now.

Mac

Bob Charest:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on July 18, 2011, 08:04:47 AM ---...My feet are happy and my back isn't killing me.

Thanks for the tip, Mac.

Tim Mc

--- End quote ---
And a quote from Firesign Theatre to boot (no pun intended!)
 :)

Dave Barnett:

--- Quote from: Bob Charest on July 18, 2011, 09:49:46 AM ---And a quote from Firesign Theatre to boot (no pun intended!)
 :)

--- End quote ---

How incisive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version