Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Shoes for Industry!

(1/4) > >>

Tim McCulloch:
A couple of years ago there was a thread in the PSW FUD forums about gig footwear and Mac Kerr recommended Ecco Track V (low) as comfortable for long days.

It was that recommendation that motivated me to try them.  After several months of owning a pair I can say that for me, they are exactly as he described them.  I just spent 2 days in 105°F weather, mostly either standing at FOH or walking speaker coverage areas.  My feet are happy and my back isn't killing me.

Thanks for the tip, Mac.

Tim Mc

Kirby Yarbrough:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on July 18, 2011, 08:04:47 AM ---Mac Kerr recommended Ecco Track V

--- End quote ---

+1

Thanks Mac

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on July 18, 2011, 08:04:47 AM ---A couple of years ago there was a thread in the PSW FUD forums about gig footwear and Mac Kerr recommended Ecco Track V (low) as comfortable for long days.

It was that recommendation that motivated me to try them.  After several months of owning a pair I can say that for me, they are exactly as he described them.  I just spent 2 days in 105°F weather, mostly either standing at FOH or walking speaker coverage areas.  My feet are happy and my back isn't killing me.

Thanks for the tip, Mac.

Tim Mc

--- End quote ---

De nada. I'm wearing them right now.

Mac

Bob Charest:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on July 18, 2011, 08:04:47 AM ---...My feet are happy and my back isn't killing me.

Thanks for the tip, Mac.

Tim Mc

--- End quote ---
And a quote from Firesign Theatre to boot (no pun intended!)
 :)

Dave Barnett:

--- Quote from: Bob Charest on July 18, 2011, 09:49:46 AM ---And a quote from Firesign Theatre to boot (no pun intended!)
 :)

--- End quote ---

How incisive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version