Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Danley SM69F Any word yet?

(1/4) > >>

Mario Roman:
Hi All,

I've heard from a Danley Rep that the new SM69F has been released in the last few weeks. He said that the update to their website regarding them is a week or so off yet. Has anyone been able to see any specs or pics yet? Inquiring minds want to know... :D

Mario

Frederik Rosenkjær:
Interesting - I'll be keeping an eye on this topic.

Ivan Beaver:

--- Quote from: Mario Roman on January 21, 2011, 11:42:09 am ---Hi All,

I've heard from a Danley Rep that the new SM69F has been released in the last few weeks. He said that the update to their website regarding them is a week or so off yet. Has anyone been able to see any specs or pics yet? Inquiring minds want to know... :D

Mario

--- End quote ---
Yes it has been released.  The website info is being worked on.

Basically it is a SM60 with a wider pattern (90°x60).  The box is the same height and wider.  So it is a little bit heavier due to the extra wood and horn. It goes a little bit lower in freq-due to the larger box.

The horn part looks very much like the SH69.  It is only angled on one side-so it will still array properly if stood on end (ie vertical) and will sit flat on top of subs.  It kinda looks like a larger SH95.

Frederik Rosenkjær:
Very exciting!

Is it the same driver compliment?
And how about pole mount?

Ivan Beaver:

--- Quote from: Frederik Rosenkjær on January 22, 2011, 04:37:44 am ---Very exciting!

Is it the same driver compliment?
And how about pole mount?

--- End quote ---
Same driver compliment and there is a pole mount so it would be in the 90x60 position.

The crossover is almost exactly the same-a few component values changed due to the different loading of the horn with the wider pattern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version