ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: SC48 Case  (Read 7401 times)

Scott LaRochelle

SC48 Case
« on: July 12, 2011, 03:49:21 PM »

Hey guys,
Maybe I missed it already on here, but I am looking to get a case made for an SC48.  Im no longer dealing with the company I was dealing with before.  Who is a good company out there?  How much did you pay?  Any Pics?  Thanks in advance...

Justin Sinclair

Re: SC48 Case
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 07:07:11 PM »

Hey guys,
Maybe I missed it already on here, but I am looking to get a case made for an SC48.  Im no longer dealing with the company I was dealing with before.  Who is a good company out there?  How much did you pay?  Any Pics?  Thanks in advance...

DO NOT use MT CASES!  Go to R&R

Scott Flaws

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 08:11:37 PM »

I used Mt for my profile case and there is no issues. What is wrong with MT?

Kevin Maxwell

• USA SW CT 46miles from MidTown Manhattan ATCF
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:19:27 PM »

The only R&R case I am familiar with was for a PM5DRH and was a fantastic case. And it was built for a PM5D that traveled a lot. But it was so heavy that it was a real pain to move around. I think the total weight with the console in the case was about 600 pounds.

I would like to see a case that is sturdy but light. Does someone make a composite material case that fits the bill? Like made out of some sort of honeycomb type of material.

Justin Sinclair

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 02:14:39 PM »

I used Mt for my profile case and there is no issues. What is wrong with MT?

MT built my SC48 case and it caused $1500 worth of damage to my console, which I had to pay for.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 02:38:59 PM »

MT built my SC48 case and it caused $1500 worth of damage to my console, which I had to pay for.

I think our SC48 case is from L&M.

How was your console damaged by the case?
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Dana Sampson

• Quickbeam Systems Inc.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 03:48:52 PM »

The last console case we got was from L&M.  Pretty nice case!!  Great turnaround time!!

Justin Sinclair

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 07:32:21 PM »

They didn't design a safe place to put the computer monitor.  It fell off in transit and broke some encoders.  Digidesign/Avid was awesome though.  Came to my hotel and replaced them for me.  Still had to pay....

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 07:54:14 PM »

They didn't design a safe place to put the computer monitor.  It fell off in transit and broke some encoders.  Digidesign/Avid was awesome though.  Came to my hotel and replaced them for me.  Still had to pay....

Thanks.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Doug Hammel

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »

Hey guys,
Yes the R+R cases are heavier than many others but there is a reason for it. They are heavy-duty no comprimise cases plain and simple. That is the way Mike and boys have been building there cases for years now. With their cases it is one less thing I have to worry about. Money well spent. 

Doug Hammel
Lead Audio Engineer
Image Technical Services

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 25 queries.