ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: JH90 Cost  (Read 21368 times)

Pascal.Pincosy

• SR Forums
Re: JH90 Cost
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 07:53:52 PM »

Due to our developing relationship with Lab Gruppen I can say we will have the Lake processing settings as an option but indeed it is a little down the road.
Easy enough to roll your own by taking a transfer function of the Danley processor settings and then duplicating it on the Lake...

Mike Hedden

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 11:25:14 AM »

Due to our developing relationship with Lab Gruppen I can say we will have the Lake processing settings as an option but indeed it is a little down the road.
Easy enough to roll your own by taking a transfer function of the Danley processor settings and then duplicating it on the Lake...
I wouldn't use the words, "easy enough".  We've got a who's who list of analyzers TEF, EASERA,SMAART, H.P, etc. along with Tom Danley, Ivan Beaver, and Doug Jones, some of the most qualified analysis professionals in existence and they'll all tell you to get as picky as we do in the phase response is very time consuming.

Mike Hedden
Danley Sound Labs, Inc.

Ales Dravinec

• ADRaudio, Slovenia
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2011, 02:37:33 AM »

(explain, explain, explain, explain, teach, teach, inform, inform, inform, give away, give away,give away,...)
Best regards,
Tom Danley

Tom, thank you for excellent explanation.
One thing, however, really sticks out and makes me giggle :

Tom Danley - newbie (your profile status)

hilarious

With utmost respect

Pascal.Pincosy

• SR Forums
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »

I wouldn't use the words, "easy enough".  We've got a who's who list of analyzers TEF, EASERA,SMAART, H.P, etc. along with Tom Danley, Ivan Beaver, and Doug Jones, some of the most qualified analysis professionals in existence and they'll all tell you to get as picky as we do in the phase response is very time consuming.
I'm not saying that it's easy to create settings from scratch. I've done that sort of thing many times and I'm well aware of how difficult and time-consuming it can be to get processor settings just right. But copying a response curve of a processor onto another manufacturers unit is usually pretty simple, as long as one is referring to basic crossover points, delay, and EQ. Obviously limiting is another story and one might have to make some significant financial sacrifices in order to get limiters set just right ;)

Kevin Tracy

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 10:54:18 AM »

What is the cost of the complete J2
what is the cost of the JH90?

Kevin Tracy

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »

The origional JH90 weighed a lot less-closer to 500lbs.  BUt when we started to push it-the pressure of the low end was simply to much for the cabinet.

So over 200lbs of wood (outside went to 24mm birch) and a lot more
where can I demo the J2 or JH90
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:18:41 AM by Mac Kerr »

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:09 PM »

where can I demo the J2 or JH90
Since we don't know where you are, the best thing is to contact your local rep    http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/wheretobuy.html
or the main office (770-535-0204) to see what you can arrange.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:09 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 25 queries.