ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Active TV Channels in Portugal  (Read 3207 times)

Henry Cohen

• Westchester Co., NY, USA
Active TV Channels in Portugal
« on: July 16, 2011, 02:00:16 PM »

Can anyone provide either directly or via a link a list of active TV channels in Portugal, specifically with upper and lower channel frequency edges, not merely a channel number?

Thank you in advance.
Henry
Henry Cohen

CP Communications    www.cpcomms.com
Radio Active Designs   www.radioactiverf.com

Iain.Macdonald

Re: Active TV Channels in Portugal
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 02:34:47 PM »

Can anyone provide either directly or via a link a list of active TV channels in Portugal, specifically with upper and lower channel frequency edges, not merely a channel number?

Thank you in advance.
Henry

Hi,

EFIS is a good place to start, looking at the allocation and applications search. Sub menus in the applications area, allow you to narrow down to TV, both digital and analogue. There is also a database of international contacts. You can also look on the ITU website, Broadcasting Services section, which has further information.

This is the Portugese equivalent of your FCC. , With the introduction of terrestrial DTV, analogue switch off is happening all over Europe. Some TV spectrum has already been reallocated. All the links above have email contacts, with English widely spoken.

For future reference, you might wish to save this link.

Iain.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:01:55 PM by Iain Macdonald »

Henry Cohen

• Westchester Co., NY, USA
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »

Hi,

EFIS is a good place to start, looking at the allocation and applications search. Sub menus in the applications area, allow you to narrow down to TV, both digital and analogue. There is also a database of international contacts. You can also look on the ITU website, Broadcasting Services section, which has further information.

This is the Portugese equivalent of your FCC. , With the introduction of terrestrial DTV, analogue switch off is happening all over Europe. Some TV spectrum has already been reallocated. All the links above have email contacts, with English widely spoken.

Iain.

Thank you for the links (I knew about ITU). There's a lot of substantive information on those sites but unfortunately I can't seem to find the kind of detailed active broadcaster operations with their corresponding channel assignment I'm looking for. Tooling around the web sites, using their search engines and other online tools produces either no information or not that which I seek.

If you've actually been able to find specific broadcaster information on these sites, I'd certainly appreciate a bit of guidance on the search mechanism.
Henry Cohen

CP Communications    www.cpcomms.com
Radio Active Designs   www.radioactiverf.com

Iain.Macdonald

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 11:19:17 AM »

Hi,

A bit morehere. Follow links for RTP1 etc.

Iain.

Thank you for the links (I knew about ITU). There's a lot of substantive information on those sites but unfortunately I can't seem to find the kind of detailed active broadcaster operations with their corresponding channel assignment I'm looking for. Tooling around the web sites, using their search engines and other online tools produces either no information or not that which I seek.

If you've actually been able to find specific broadcaster information on these sites, I'd certainly appreciate a bit of guidance on the search mechanism.

Hi,

Suggest you email Anacom or ERC. There are a number of lists on the internet, but they are out of date. One doesn't even show DTT. Below is the nearest to your requirement.

Anacom allocation section 

DTT Transmitter lists and locations Remember this is all in the process of change, as the switch from analogue to digital progresses.

Iain.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 11:19:17 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.