Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Best bang for the buck dmx fog machine? I need some input!

(1/2) > >>

bruce gering:
I prefer the "fazer" style of fogger that gives you a finer dispersion of fog. I have looked at an Irradiant ZF-1500 fogger that seems to be about what I'm looking for. I would like to spend about $500 tops for this. Any recommendations?

bruce gering:

--- Quote from: bruce gering on July 01, 2011, 12:47:51 PM ---I prefer the "fazer" style of fogger that gives you a finer dispersion of fog. I have looked at an Irradiant ZF-1500 fogger that seems to be about what I'm looking for. I would like to spend about $500 tops for this. Any recommendations?

--- End quote ---
C'mon guys, there has to be at least someone out there who has a suggestion. Anyone?

Thomas Bishop:
I had a Chauvet Arena 2 hazer for a while.  When it worked it worked well...

Chad Costanzo:
Check out Antari they make excellent products and you can get parts when you need them

*** Is an ANTARI dealer ***

bruce gering:

--- Quote from: Chad Costanzo on July 14, 2011, 06:24:28 PM ---Check out Antari they make excellent products and you can get parts when you need them

*** Is an ANTARI dealer ***

--- End quote ---
Which product in particular?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version