ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sony UWP-V1 Wireless Lavalier... nice ?.... or crap?  (Read 2445 times)

Mike Daviau

• 4adj.net
Sony UWP-V1 Wireless Lavalier... nice ?.... or crap?
« on: June 18, 2011, 11:42:43 PM »

I'm looking for a couple nice lav mics and i would also like to use them for wireless sound... I was looking that this set up and it seems to be pretty good .. I met a few people from this site at the Wachusett inn last month.. and they said get rid of the sure pg wireless series I had just bought... I returned them and I would love feed back   thanks!

David Kaiser

Re: Sony UWP-V1 Wireless Lavalier... nice ?.... or crap?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 03:52:31 PM »

Are you one of the two guys we met at loadout? I am one of the people you were talking to. Welcome to the forums.
I have no knowledge of the Sony lav mics.
I personally use Audiotechnica 3000 and 4000 series wireless mics. These are available on Ebay for very inexpensively.
The website ishttp://www.audio-technica.com/cms/wls_systems/7ee89d5bb13ceadd/index.html. The audiotechnica wireless lavs have always worked for me. However, I have switched to headsets now, and there are two great headsets available for cheap. One is the mics available on http://www.microphonemadness.com/, and the other mics are the OSP HS-06 and HS-09 headsets also on ebay.

Mike Daviau

• 4adj.net
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 08:28:01 AM »

Yes i am one of the guys from the inn.. i will check out the AT 3000 and 4000 ... but check out the sonys and tell me what u think of the specs... thanks mike

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 08:28:01 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.