ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer Vacation....  (Read 2397 times)

RYAN LOUDMUSIC JENKINS

• Az Concert Sound Solutions
Summer Vacation....
« on: June 24, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »

Now that we are running around 113 degrees each day I was really hoping to take about a month off to enjoy the pool, do maintenance on my gear and spend some time with a fishing pole in my hand....

It looked like it might actually happen, until last night at my event where the promoter through a bunch of dates at me.  There goes my summer.

Anyone else having a banner year?  It turned on for us mid November last year and has not let up since.  Looks like 2007 all over again, only better!

James Feenstra

Re: Summer Vacation....
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 08:40:21 PM »

Now that we are running around 113 degrees each day I was really hoping to take about a month off to enjoy the pool, do maintenance on my gear and spend some time with a fishing pole in my hand....

It looked like it might actually happen, until last night at my event where the promoter through a bunch of dates at me.  There goes my summer.

Anyone else having a banner year?  It turned on for us mid November last year and has not let up since.  Looks like 2007 all over again, only better!
I'm entirely too busy...just next week alone I was asked to do somewhere in the range of 28 shows!

I wish I had a way to clone myself and go to 4 gigs at once, but I haven't figured that one out yet!
Elevation Audiovisual
www.elevationav.com
Taking your events to the next level

David Parker

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 11:34:54 PM »

since I've retooled, downsized, and started working small club gigs (things I can do by myself), it's snowballed. I currently have 3 bands I'm working for. Every Friday and Saturday night. I really didn't want to get this busy.

Charlie Zureki

• South Eastern Michigan (near Windsor)
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:22:40 AM »

Hello Ryan,
   You can rest when you're rich!  ;) 

"Make hay while the sun is shining"

Cheers,
   Hammer
Do it the right way....don't be a Dino!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:22:40 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 23 queries.