Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Soundcraft Vi4 questions

(1/2) > >>

Denny Conn:
Our facility is getting ready to put out an RFQ for a Vi4, but I have some questions first.  I've tried emailing and calling Soundcraft here in the US, but no one answers the phone in sales and my emails go unanswered.  Are there any Soundcraft reps here, or does anybody have a "back door" to get through to them?

Andrew Moyer:
You could always ask your questions here.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Denny Conn on June 21, 2011, 01:10:15 PM ---Our facility is getting ready to put out an RFQ for a Vi4, but I have some questions first.  I've tried emailing and calling Soundcraft here in the US, but no one answers the phone in sales and my emails go unanswered.  Are there any Soundcraft reps here, or does anybody have a "back door" to get through to them?

--- End quote ---

Call until you get a human and ask for Tom Der.  My guess is their staff is just back from InfoCom.

OTOH, you might want to reconsider your choice of console if this level of support is not acceptable to you.

Justice C. Bigler:
Tom is a great rep and based in Dallas last I remember.

Steve Payne:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on June 21, 2011, 02:28:53 PM ---Call until you get a human and ask for Tom Der.  My guess is their staff is just back from InfoCom.

OTOH, you might want to reconsider your choice of console if this level of support is not acceptable to you.

--- End quote ---

Hi Tim,
  Don't know why the OP is having problems getting through, but I will say that we have a pair of Vi4s.  We could not possibly be any happier with our choice in an A level digital desk...and more to the point, whenever we have hit a glitch or gotten stuck in a "duh" moment, support from Tom Der has been virtually instantaneous.  If he hasn't answered his cell phone on our first try, the call back is within minutes.

While I agree with your "red flag" warning to the OP, I wanted to go on record as having received as good of a product and service from Soundcraft as we have ever received from anyone in 35 years of doing live sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version