ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ramsa WR-D01/G Mixer  (Read 6991 times)

Andre Vare

• Hamilton, ON Canada
Ramsa WR-D01/G Mixer
« on: January 19, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »

I have been perusing various mixers for a meeting/ballroom sound system for a while.  I came across the Panasonic Ramsa WR-D01/G and it appears to be just about perfect for the application.  Unfortunately it does not appear to be available in North America! 

Is there a source for it in North America or what similar products are there available in North America? 

Yes, I emailed Panasonic and received no reply...

Thanks.

Andre

Steven Barnes

• SBTS Inc.
Re: Ramsa WR-D01/G Mixer
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 11:43:07 PM »

Any specific things you are looking for in the console?

There are quite a few small rackmount digital mixers, any particular features that the ramsa has that are a must for this particular install?
Audio Engineering, Design, Consulting
SBTS Inc.
www.sbts-inc.com

Andre Vare

• Hamilton, ON Canada
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:16:16 PM »

Any specific things you are looking for in the console?

There are quite a few small rackmount digital mixers, any particular features that the ramsa has that are a must for this particular install?
The attractiveness of the unit is the integration of several processes that would traditionally require numerous units.  Eq and/or notch filters on the outputs, active feedback filters on two inputs, and button setup for basic system operation.  Beyond that and nice, but not required, is fully parametric eq on each input, and  capability for 5.1 sound.

In addition it has compression on each input.  This is of no significance to me, but I am writing it for people reading the thread to know more about the system.

In 25 words or less, it is just about a complete sound sytem electronics package for a very respectable stand alone sound system with potential for some live sound operator interface.

Andre

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:16:16 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.