ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stolen Pro Audio Gear - JBL PRX, Yamaha Mixer, Rack Gear, Etc... PLEASE HELP!  (Read 6452 times)

Mick Howen

In the past three weeks, someone broke into our gear trailer that was parked in a fenced in, secured, camera operated facility in the South/Central area of Wisconsin. We were paying for security and we didn't get what we paid for. The police are involved and actively on the case. I was looking for suggestions and I saw that many people recommended posting here...

This is a list of some of the stolen gear, please help if you can. I promise to generously reward anyone that helps solve the case and possibly the return of the gear. I'm talking, very generous (depending on the outcome - $100s, $1,000s).

JBL PRX515 Powered Speakers (2)
JBL PRX535 Sub Powered Speakers (2)
JBL PRX518S 3 Way Powered Speakers (2)
JBL PRX515 Covers Covers for 515 (2)
JBL PRX518 Cover Cover for 518S (1)
Shure SLX24/BETA58 Wireless Handheld System with Beta58
Shure SLX1 Body Pack Transmitter
Shure CM311A/ESH Headmic Wired for Shure transmitter
Yamaha MG24/14FX Mixer 24ch, 14 bus, effects
DJK MG2414W Road Case for Yamaha Mixer
Shure UR4S J5 Single UHF-R Receiver
Shure UR2/Beta87A J5 UHF-R HH Transmitter
Shure P9TR-G6 In-Ear Wireless System
Shure SE535-CL In-Ear Earphones (Clear)
dbx 231-DBX Graphic EQ 31Band 1/3 Oct Dual
dbx 160A Mono Limiter, Balanced IO
Gator Rack GR6S Rack Case ATA
dbx DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer
Shure Shure E1 Earphones E1 Earphones
myDMX "American DJ MY DMX Lighting Control Software " Interface
Korg Rack Guitar Tuner
dbx Dual 15 Band Graphic Equalizer
Sonic Maximizer Maximizer (effects unit)
Unknown 6 Space Rack Silver with swirls...rather unseen anywhere else...very identifiable.

There is more and we do have many serial numbers where applicable.

If you have information, contact me...I'd LOVE to pay you well to solve this! Take the money, but do it because you truly want to help :)

Thanks!

Bob Leonard

• Boston, MA USA

OK, I'll keep an eye outfor you, but do you really want the Sonic Maximizer back?
BOSTON STRONG........
Proud Vietnam Veteran

I did a gig for Otis Elevator once. Like every job, it had it's ups and downs.

Shaun Crawford

Keep an eye out on eBay....

Thats how we found my buddies stuff when it was stolen, they pawned it at a pawn shop, that tossed it up on ebay and we were able to identify the equipment from the pictures, found location of the pawn shop, and they provided the guy who sold it to them :-)

bruce gering

In the past three weeks, someone broke into our gear trailer that was parked in a fenced in, secured, camera operated facility in the South/Central area of Wisconsin. We were paying for security and we didn't get what we paid for. The police are involved and actively on the case. I was looking for suggestions and I saw that many people recommended posting here...

This is a list of some of the stolen gear, please help if you can. I promise to generously reward anyone that helps solve the case and possibly the return of the gear. I'm talking, very generous (depending on the outcome - $100s, $1,000s).

Korg Rack Guitar Tuner
Unknown 6 Space Rack Silver with swirls...rather unseen anywhere else...very identifiable.

If you have information, contact me...I'd LOVE to pay you well to solve this! Take the money, but do it because you truly want to help :)

Thanks!

Seems like an inside job involving someone associated with the "secured" lot, most likely another tenant. They rent a spot and get access to others secured gear, know the camera layouts and which one(s) to disable. Sometimes, a guy that is hired for a meager wage to provide security supplements his income by providing tips and access to the perps. You hate to believe it but it is all too common.I'll keep my eyes open as I live in the same state as you.

Stu McDoniel

• Central Wisconsin...USA

Korg Rack Guitar Tuner

Thanks!

I did a search on Madison craigslist and ran into some cabs like yours..I would suggest checking craigslist for a few months cause they might be sitting on the gear to let things cool for a while.   You can also try SearchTempest which will do 250 miles or more search on everything from craigslist to Ebay for you.  Best of luck.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber

I did a search on Madison craigslist

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real full name as required by the posting rules clearly displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section.

Mac

Chris Gruber

I did a search on Madison craigslist and ran into some cabs like yours..I would suggest checking craigslist for a few months cause they might be sitting on the gear to let things cool for a while.   You can also try SearchTempest which will do 250 miles or more search on everything from craigslist to Ebay for you.  Best of luck.

I'll keep a lookout in the Green Bay area at the local shops and on Craigslist etc.

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.