ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truss/stand pins  (Read 4963 times)

John Roll

Truss/stand pins
« on: June 16, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »

Soundguy here.....I've acquired several Ultimate stands and some truss which are lacking the safety pins. I've looked on the Ultimate Support, American DJ, Chauvet, and Onstage Stands sites for these pins, but have had no luck. Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

Thanks,
John
John Roll
JMR Pro Audio

QSC, JBL, Presonus, Audix, K&M, EWI, Furman

Lee Buckalew

• Classic LAB
  • St. Louis, MO area
    • Pro Sound Advice, Inc.
Re: Truss/stand pins
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »

Soundguy here.....I've acquired several Ultimate stands and some truss which are lacking the safety pins. I've looked on the Ultimate Support, American DJ, Chauvet, and Onstage Stands sites for these pins, but have had no luck. Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

Thanks,
John

Often the manufacturer's don't list parts on their websites or in their catalogues/price sheets.  Contact the respective manufacturer's for the info.

Lee Buckalew
Pro Sound Advice, Inc.
Lee Buckalew
Pro Sound Advice, Inc.

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 02:33:56 PM »

I went to Tractor supply's website and entered "pin" into the search box and was rewarded with over 470 hits. Surely one of these will work for you.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/agriculture-farming-ranching/3-point-hitch-parts/lock-pins/lock-pin-sw-1-4-x-2-1-2-1833553
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

John Moore

• "learning the hard way sucks donkey kong"
    • Trinity Productions
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 10:43:32 PM »

http://www.drillspot.com/products/943581/approved_vendor_0120680_square_snapper_pin

we are moving away from the mfr. truss pins, they fall out and get lost easy...only issue is diameters being close to what you need. don't want a whole lot of slop in the mating.
http://www.trinityprosound.com 209-832-8023
DEALER:Dealer for Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, Danley Sound Labs, VTC, Allen & Heath, Ashly, Denon,  Audix, One Systems, Beyerdynamic, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate,  Trusst, Road Ready, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, dB Technologies, RCF, American Audio,  Rapco, CBI Cables, ADJ, Chauvet, Blizzard, Furman, Shure, Tascam, Elite Screens,  BenQ, Midas, Digico,  and many many more...

Ryan Peacher

• Charlottesville, VA
    • Ryan Peacher
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 11:14:58 AM »

Thanks,
John

Tons of great stuff here...

http://www.mcmaster.com/#pins/=ctwozc
---------------
Ryan Peacher | Freelance Engineer/Technician
T- 434.989.9843 | E- [email protected] | W- www.ryanpeacher.me

EmilBarnabas

• Barnabas MultiMedia
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:26:35 PM »

You should be able to get them at a big hardware store.

If you don't have a pin to take to the store, find a bolt that fits the hole so you have the diameter, and then measure the length you need.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 11:26:35 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 25 queries.