ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AKG WMS400 Problem  (Read 3519 times)

Chan Xiang Ju

• XJ Audio and Visual Productions
AKG WMS400 Problem
« on: June 04, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »

Hi there,

Wonder if anybody can help me regarding this. I have just got my hands on the WMS400(some clearance stock from distributor). I have managed to setup all the units except one.

For this particular unit, whenever I try to sync a transmitter(tested using 2 different transmitters) to the receiver, I get a "TX PWR" message on the screen.

Have looked at the AKG manual but cannot find any help regarding this. Anyone has any idea?

XJ

Chan Xiang Ju

Re: AKG WMS400 Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 10:46:22 AM »

Anyone with any idea?

Hi there,

Wonder if anybody can help me regarding this. I have just got my hands on the WMS400(some clearance stock from distributor). I have managed to setup all the units except one.

For this particular unit, whenever I try to sync a transmitter(tested using 2 different transmitters) to the receiver, I get a "TX PWR" message on the screen.

Have looked at the AKG manual but cannot find any help regarding this. Anyone has any idea?

XJ

Adam Robinson

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 12:59:10 AM »

Anyone with any idea?

Try contacting AKG.  I've had numerous problems with these wireless systems and they were quite helpful.  The manuals are a bit sparse.

Chan Xiang Ju

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 03:29:50 AM »

Try contacting AKG.  I've had numerous problems with these wireless systems and they were quite helpful.  The manuals are a bit sparse.

Adam, Thanks!

Did contact them. Reply just came in. Apparently the receiver is of the 10mW varient while the Transmitter was a 50mW variant. thus for "licensing" purpose, they had blocked the sync between the receiver and transmitter.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 03:29:50 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 24 queries.