Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Rs15/rs18 users

(1/1)

Thomas Lamb:
I'm looking at a new rig with either rs 15 or rs 18. I'm wondering if anyone has experiences with them in directional mode as slowed to omni. Good? Bad? Impressions? Also how the possibly compare to something like th115 or th118 in output and oomph (is that a word). Also when running 2 can they be ran off of just 2chanells of a nxamp4x4 leaving channels open for a couple of s1230 a side.

alexandru albert:

--- Quote from: Thomas Lamb on June 03, 2011, 09:13:34 PM ---I'm looking at a new rig with either rs 15 or rs 18. I'm wondering if anyone has experiences with them in directional mode as slowed to omni. Good? Bad? Impressions? Also how the possibly compare to something like th115 or th118 in output and oomph (is that a word). Also when running 2 can they be ran off of just 2chanells of a nxamp4x4 leaving channels open for a couple of s1230 a side.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

I have them both

RS 18 ROCKS!

One of the best boxes I tested..

Is hard to compare them with a usual box....maybe 1-2 on all market

I use them: one piece/ NX 4X4 channel ,and 4xS 1210 /NX 4x4 channel

and you can have 2x RS 18+8 S12 /1 NX 4x4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version