ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: On the road again!  (Read 9053 times)

Robert "VOiD" Caprio

• Long Island, NY
    • Interzone Studios
On the road again!
« on: June 03, 2011, 01:44:32 am »

So after just wrapping up a two month tour I'm going right back out mixing FOH for Cee Lo Green. We're supporting Rihanna on her "Loud" tour in addition to all kinds of fly dates including the Glastonbury festival and others. Eighth Day Sound is providing a large d&b J rig with a Profile out front. All that = very happy VOiD! Check out Cee Lo's site for the show schedule and if anyone wants to come to a show I'll see what I can do to get you in.
FOH/MON/REC/MIX Engineer/Producer/TM/RF Tech
Currently mixing MON for Boston
www.interzonestudios.com
void at interzonestudios dot com

John Schimpf

Re: On the road again!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 09:53:48 am »

So after just wrapping up a two month tour I'm going right back out mixing FOH for Cee Lo Green. We're supporting Rihanna on her "Loud" tour in addition to all kinds of fly dates including the Glastonbury festival and others. Eighth Day Sound is providing a large d&b J rig with a Profile out front. All that = very happy VOiD! Check out Cee Lo's site for the show schedule and if anyone wants to come to a show I'll see what I can do to get you in.

Those d&b rigs kick but. That's going to be fun.

John

Glen Kelley

• El Paso, TX
    • The University of Texas at El Paso
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 11:16:49 am »

This should be a fun show! Have really enjoyed the new album. Congrats, and have fun!

peter dakin

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 06:35:39 pm »

Congratulations, quite a step from Boyce Avenue! Have fun at Glasto, you'll be well looked after but make sure you get some wellies or galoshes as you guys call them!

Charlie Zureki

• South Eastern Michigan (near Windsor)
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 10:50:01 pm »

Void,

I'm sure they're nice big shows.... Congrats!      ;D

Hammer
Do it the right way....don't be a Dino!

Steven Barnes

• SBTS Inc.
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 11:49:16 am »

any idea who your system techs will be? We use Eighth Day for all our east coast stuff. Great guys and top notch gear. We had Dave Eli (Mon Tech) and Stephen Curtin (FOH Tech) last time we were out, both great guys to work with. Have a good run.
Audio Engineering, Design, Consulting
SBTS Inc.
www.sbts-inc.com

Paul Walters

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 12:16:53 am »

I'd love to go to the Atlanta show if I'm not working then. Do you check your PMs often? If so, I'll PM you closer to the day of.

Luther Bell

• Luther Bell - Freelance A/V Technician
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 09:30:03 am »

I'd love to go to the Atlanta show if I'm not working then. Do you check your PMs often? If so, I'll PM you closer to the day of.

I'm free on the 16th when you're in Minneapolis.  Even if you can't get me in to the show, I'd love to stop by and check out the rig.  I'll PM you my contact info.
Luther Bell
Freelance A/V Technician
www.lutherbell.com

Corbin Prosche

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 10:23:37 pm »

Steven,
Couldn't agree with you more. I've worked with both. There is a guy here in Cincinnati that works for Eighth Day Sound. I use him as my go to guy.. If we're banging our head with a problem he's good at fixing it for us. They train their guys good..
any idea who your system techs will be? We use Eighth Day for all our east coast stuff. Great guys and top notch gear. We had Dave Eli (Mon Tech) and Stephen Curtin (FOH Tech) last time we were out, both great guys to work with. Have a good run.

Robert "VOiD" Caprio

• Long Island, NY
    • Interzone Studios
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:41 pm »

We've only done one show so far (we're not on every Rihanna show) so I haven't met everyone. I met a bunch of cool guys but have yet to remember all the names. Our crew chief is Jim Corbin and he's awesome. I'll find out who everyone else is when we reunite with all those guys in Montreal.
FOH/MON/REC/MIX Engineer/Producer/TM/RF Tech
Currently mixing MON for Boston
www.interzonestudios.com
void at interzonestudios dot com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:41 pm »

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.