ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Still looking for a big boy console. Road Hog, IPC, Ma light or Avo???  (Read 9908 times)

waldo [Casey Williams]

Click on U.S. Flag (Upper Right Toolbar>Character Pallet>Symbols>Currency

Ah yes, I've been deleting that flag for the last 5 computers I've owned (not un-patriotic, just don't want to see any flag taking up real estate on my screen).

Anyhow, my Chamsys adapter arrived only an hour after my last post; seems to work like a champ, no drivers needed. 2 days postal shipping from UK to California, gotta love that! Complaint: usb end has a large silicone encasement which is rather outsized. That's the end of my review for now.

I do have two things to add:

The chamsys USB adapter is hardwired to output universe 1.

As far as learning MagicQ goes, be aware of their forum: magicq forum (danger, answers in Dutch sometimes.)

cheers,
waldo

John Livings

• Los Angeles, California

[Anyhow, my Chamsys adapter arrived only an hour after my last post; seems to work like a champ, no drivers needed. 2 days postal shipping from UK to California, gotta love that! Complaint: usb end has a large silicone encasement which is rather outsized. That's the end of my review for now.]

I guess I will have to wait a little longer for mine :(

[This email is confirmation that we have dispatched your order. Please allow 28 days for delivery.

If you have any queries regarding your order, you can contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone on +44 (0)2380 238666. ]

Regards,  John

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.